Klean BCAA + PEAK ATP
Klean BCAA + PEAK ATP
- The perfect Pre-Workout supplement
- Promotes energy and feeds muscles
- Delicious natural orange flavor
- Contains NO yeast, wheat, gluten, milk/dairy, soy, artificial flavoring, artifical preservatives, or GMOs
- For athletes that desire muscular performance and recovery support from a great-tasting branched chain amino acid and ATP dietary supplement
To achieve optimal results, athletes require consistent training, the proper fuel and adequate recovery. Amino acids are the building blocks of all body proteins, and branched chain amino acids are crucial to an athlete’s recovery and muscle tissue repair. Klean BCAA + PEAK ATP® supplies a 2:1:1 ratio of the branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine, as well as 400 mg of ATP in each serving. Peak ATP® has been shown to support peak physical performance by increasing strength, power and muscle gain, allowing the body to train longer, harder and stronger.* Together, these nutrients provide a direct source of energy to the muscles for performance and recovery.*
- Enhances muscle strength and muscle growth
- Accelerates fat loss and protection from weight gain
- Normalizes appetite
- Improves glucose and cholesterol metabolism
- Increases endurance
- Increases levels of growth hormones
- Blunts catabolic hormones like cortisol
Amino acids are the building blocks of all body proteins, including structural proteins that build muscle, connective tissues, bones and other structures, while supplying the body with the nitrogen essential for the growth and maintenance of all tissues. Branched-chain amino acids are crucial to an athlete’s recovery and muscle tissue repair following strength competitions such as body building and powerlifting, and other anaerobic and aerobic exercises.* Leucine, isoleucine and valine work synergistically together and are responsible for supporting muscle protein synthesis, and promoting strength and muscle enhancement.† In the human diet, leucine naturally occurs in greater amounts compared to isoleucine and valine; as such, it is believed that an effective branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) supplement includes a higher ratio of leucine. Human studies show high leucine supplementation including isoleucine and valine result in a greater muscle protein synthesis response during recovery.*
Male athletes were supplemented with BCAAs or a low-carbohydrate drink for eight consecutive days. BCAA supplementation increased the plasma BCAA concentration during exercise, whereas plasma BCAA concentration decreased in the low carbohydrate group. These findings suggest that BCAA supplementation may enhance endurance exercise capacity.* In a second randomized controlled trial, BCAA supplementation increased nitrogen retention, which reduced the loss of lean muscle tissue during resistance training.* According to researchers, BCAAs may be beneficial as an endurance and muscle recovery aid, and support immune function during athletic performance.* BCAAs may also be useful in delaying mental fatigue in endurance exercise.*
Within the cell, adenosine-5’-triphosphate (ATP) is known as the major source of cellular energy. Extracellular ATP and its metabolites support a variety of biological processes, including cardiac function, neurotransmission, liver glycogen metabolism, muscle contraction and blood flow. During exercise, ATP is released from human red blood cells when oxygen is low in a working muscle region. As a result, vasodilation occurs and increases blood flow to the muscle. Increased blood flow assists in the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the cell and supports tissues in the body. Human and animal studies show ATP supplementation increases blood flow following exercise.*
Peak ATP® is the only oral form of ATP shown to improve body composition and athletic performance. † Peak ATP® is readily available and increases circulating ATP levels, provides a direct source of energy to the muscle, and improves post-exercise blood flow and recovery.* It appears to achieve this by buffering fatigue during exercise and increasing skeletal muscle blood flow, thus enhancing muscle oxygen recovery. In addition, extracellular ATP directly supports the synthesis and release of nitric oxide (NO) and prostacyclin (PGl2) within skeletal muscle, and, as a result, directly supports tissue vasodilation and blood flow. Peak ATP® has been studied in a resistance-trained population. The results demonstrate 400 mg of oral ATP supplementation for 12 weeks reduced protein breakdown and significantly increased muscle mass, strength and power.*
Clinically Proven Benefits of PEAK ATP® use include:
•Increases Total Strength By 147%* (1a)
•Increases Power By 30%* (1b)
•Increases Lean Mass By 100%* (1c)
•Boosts Muscular Excitability*
•Reduces Muscular Fatigue* (2)
•Improves Blood Flow Up To 54%* (3)
•Enlarges Calcium Pool* (4)
•Acceptable For Use By All Athletes (Banned Substance Free)
Klean BCAA + PEAK ATP® is tested and certified by the NSF Certified for Sport® program, which was created to meet the growing demands of athletes, coaches and healthcare professionals to certify that sports supplements are safe and completely free from banned substances. Every product that carries the NSF Certified for Sport® mark has undergone stringent laboratory testing to confirm content, purity and compliance.
1. Wilson JM et al. Muscular Adaptations and Safety of 12 Weeks of ATP Supplementation in Trained Men. published. (a-c) Percent ATP improvement over placebo: (a) ATP 55.3 kg, Placebo 22.4 kg (b) ATP 796 watts, Placebo 614 watts (c) ATP 4.0 kg, Placebo 2.1 kg (d) Percent ATP improvement over baseline: ATP 600.9 ml/min immediately after exercise after one week, baseline 391.0 ml/min.
2. Rathmacher, JA et al. Adenosine-5’-triphosphate (ATP) supplementation improves low peak muscle torque and torque fatigue during repeated high intensity exercise sets. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2012, 9:48.
3. Lowery RP et al. Oral ATP administration improves blood flow response to exercise in an animal model and in resistance trained athletes. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2013, in press.
4. Endo M. Calcium-induced calcium release in skeletal muscle. Physiol Rev. 2009, 89(4):1153-1176.