- 100% Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen, Pasture-Raised, Kosher
- Unflavored, easily digestible protein
- Contains key amino acids often missing in a standard diet
- Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
- Helps keep bones healthy and strong, aids in joint health
- Contributes to a balanced diet and to help maintain weight
- Natural glycine improves sleep quality
- Gluten Free, rBGH Free, Non-GMO
Benefits of Collagen:
- Fast Tissue Repair - Collagen provides the particular proteins that ensure cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, cartilage and bone.
- Greater Flexibility and Mobility - Collagen makes the main building blocks of connective tissue more bioavailable and better absorbed into joints for greater flexibility and mobility.
- Strong Bone and Joint support - Collagen supports strong, heavier, denser bones and contains two building blocks of cartilage that are essential for refueling after exercise and sports.
- Revitalized Skin - Collagen promotes skin hydration, reduces the number of fine lines, prevents deeper wrinkles, and maintains the suppleness of your skin from the inside-out.
- Build Muscle - Collagen supports muscle building by facilitating the synthesis of creatine in the body.
- Reduce Aging - Collagen replaces the necessary proteins that diminish and breakdown from aging.
- Deeper Sleep - Collagen taken at bedtime deepens sleep, provides arginine to stimulate growth hormone release, and provides nutrients necessary to perform tissue repair while sleeping.
- Brain Function - Collagen provides glycine, a neurotransmitter involved in motor and sensory pathways as well as ATP synthesis.
- Stir into water, fruit juice, or other beverages
- Add to smoothies as protein booster
- Mix with oatmeal, soups, or sauces
- Mix in hot liquids such as soups, stews, bone broth or your morning coffee
Unlike even the highest-quality whey, collagen low in cysteine and methionine – aminos found in whey that can trigger inflammation and digestive problems if you get too much of them. Collagen is also flavorless and more heat-stable than whey.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bioavailable, digestible and soluble in cold water. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.
Collagen is a natural and healthy ingredient that has been used for centuries. Collagen-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestors utilized whole-animal nutrition, which provided an abundant amount of collagen, the native form of gelatin. Over time, we have lost touch with this powerful, healing superfood.
This collagen is sourced from pasture raised bovine hides to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutritional powerhouse.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Highlights:
- Pasture Raised
- Naturally Minimally Processed
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Cold Water Soluble
- Great for mixing into a quick drink with juice, milk, or water
- Easily mixed into foods such as oatmeal, pasta sauce, or smoothies
- Light molecular weight is highly digestible
The cattle graze on lush grasslands and are not given hormones, steroids, or antibiotics. They eat their natural diet – grass, and receive plenty of open space and sunshine. We believe in providing our animals with an environment that nature intended, and the result is a high quality protein that is natural and pure.
Nourishment from the inside out
Want to look and feel younger? 70% of our skin is made up of collagen. Collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin. Maintaining the amount of collagen is the key to beautiful skin. Glycine, proline, alanine and hydroxyproline are the main constituents of collagen; replenishing these constituent amino acids appears to be needed to maintain the amount of collagen at healthy levels. These amino acids are essential for maintaining an even skin structure and thus healthy skin. Clinical research has shown that collagen, a natural protein:
- Promotes younger looking skin
- Improves skin moisture level
- Improves skin smoothness by reducing the number of micro-relief furrows
- Improves the signs of deep wrinkles
- Improve Skin Suppleness
- Bone and Joint Support
Collagen represents 90% of organic bone mass and is a major component of ligaments, joints, and tendons. Dietary supplementation provides rapid absorption and repair of all structures in the body. Collagen support healthy:
- Bone and Mineral Density
- Joint Health
- Inflammatory response due to joint overuse or exercise
Fit for Life
Collagen has been shown to be more effective than whey protein in regards to athletic performance and building muscle. The naturally occurring amino acids support a healthy inflammation response due to inflammation from training and exercise. The protein from collagen also helps to:
- Restore Muscle
- Maintain a lean body
- Stabilize Appetite
- Lose & Maintain Weight
- Increase Athletic Performance
- Deeper Sleep
The most abundant amino acid in collagen, Glycine, an immunonutrient which supports healthy inflammation response, promotes deeper, more restorative sleep as well.
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is a primary building block of skin, hair, nails, bones, tendons, joints, and cartilage. It is considered the “glue that holds the body together”.
Why do I need collagen?
When we get older, the production of collagen begins to slow down and cell structures start losing their strength. As a result, the typical signs of aging: loose skin, wrinkles, joint pain, low bone density, thinning hair, begin to show.
Supplementing with collagen is a vital way to help your body rejuvenate and stay youthful.
Backed by clinical studies, collagen supplementation is the most effective anti-aging method known today. By giving your body the raw materials it needs to repair, you are healing your body from the inside out.
The cold-water soluble nature of collagen makes it fantastic for mixing into almost any drink or dish imaginable.
- Mix with fruit juice or milk
- Add to a post-workout protein shake for added support
- Add to a smoothie for a boost in protein
- Mix with common foods such as oatmeal, cereal, or even the pasta sauce for your spaghetti