Super CBD Oil
Super CBD Oil
A unique, water-soluble form of CBD oil for immediate absorption; ideal for those looking for the amazing health benefits from general everyday use.
- 1 oz. bottle / 250 mg
- The most bioavailable (maximum absorption) CBD oil on the market with full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes
- Best CBD, 2015 Hemp Con Cup (competed against medical cannabis strains)
- Enhanced with Acerola Cherry and Moringa for vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals
- 100% legal everywhere in the USA -- order it online, carry it on airplanes, and use it anywhere you’d like
- FREE OF GMO’S, PESTICIDES, HERBICIDES, HEAVY METALS, CORN, SOY, AND GLUTEN.
Non-GMO, CBD-rich organic cannabis oil grown in soil that has been managed without pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilizers, and infuse it with all-organic superfoods to help nourish your body, mind and spirit.
We have also increased our products’ bioavailability by making our CBD water-soluble.
- This means that the 250mg CBD in our product is the equivalent to 2500+ mg of CBD in regular products!
- Being water soluble means CBD can pass through the membranes of the mouth and stomach much faster!
- When CBD is not water soluble, around 90% of the cannabinoids get destroyed in the liver.
- Increased CBD assimilation allows more of the compounds to get into the bloodstream.
- You will feel the CBD significantly faster, typically within 5 minutes.
- Uses a process of micronized hydrosomes organically influenced for superior bioavailability. Micro-hydrosome allows for faster-acting delivery in both sublingual and ingested of the CBD nutrients. The micronized hydrosome is vital for maximum bioavailability for sublingual uptake.
FREE OF GMO’S, PESTICIDES, HERBICIDES, HEAVY METALS, CORN, SOY, AND GLUTEN.
This CBD oil is made using the full spectrum oil with the waxes, terpenes and other phytonutrients that are vital for the full holistic benefit of the hemp plant. It is also 3rd party tested for the terpene profile, heavy metal count, VOC, microbial and cannabinoids.
- CBD Rich Hemp and Hemp Seed Oil: CBD is a compound found naturally in hemp stalks and stems with some of the most diverse and affective health benefits found in Nature. Oil from hemp seeds contains the optimal ratio of Omega 6 and 3s for the human body, as well as ALA, and is a complete source of protein.
- Moringa: One of Nature’s most nutritional superfoods, Moringa is loaded with vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, and bioavailable minerals.
- Acerola Cherry: Our certified fair-trade Acerola Cherry is an amazing superfood from Brazil loaded with Vitamin C.
- Other ingredients are: Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Pure Water, Organic Quillaja, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin
Your endocannabinoid system (ECS) regulates everything from relaxation, to eating, sleeping, inflammation and even cognitive function. In a nutshell, your ECS is responsible for making sure your entire body is working optimally. There are two types of cannabinoid receptors found throughout your body (CB1 and CB2), but they are most abundant in your brain and immune system.
CBD is an abbreviation for cannabidiol, a prominent naturally-occurring cannabinoid component found in cannabis that comprises up to 40% of the plant and helps to regulate your ECS. After THC (Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol) – which is the psychoactive component of cannabis most often associated with marijuana – CBD is by far the most studied natural cannabinoid, especially when it comes to medical benefits and addressing issues such as insomnia and anxiety. According to many researchers, CBD may be the single most important cannabinoid ever discovered.
Despite popular perceptions of marijuana, cannabidiol is a cannabinoid devoid of any type of strange psychoactive effect, although it can help with cognitive performance, memory, focus, etc.. In other words, unlike THC, CBD won’t get you “high” (although CBD can actually help to counteract any unpleasant psychoactive effects of THC taking any paranoia edge off of marijuana) and CBD from hemp is 100% legal everywhere the USA, which means you can order it online, you can carry it on airplanes, and you can use it anywhere you’d like.