Smoothie’s are great -- they’re quick, nutritious (well, can be depending on what you put in them), and they taste great! It’s a perfect way to start your morning. Here are some smoothie-related links, products, and articles from our "5-Bullet Friday" e-mail newsletter, which is free and goes out every Friday.
- Check out this super-shake infographic
- The most refreshing & hydrating smoothie recipe: Pina Kale-ada - 2 handfuls baby kale, 1 cup frozen pineapple, ½ avocado, ½ cup coconut water, ½ cup nondairy milk, 1 tsp chia seeds, 2 scoops vanilla Vital Whey. Blend in a high-speed blender and enjoy!
- Smoothie tip: Add some texture to your smoothie – right before you’re done blending, add coconut flakes or cacao nibs. “Chewing” your smoothie will activate digestive enzymes that will enhance nutrient absorption.
- Free download: 30+ Days of Smoothies eBook
- Featured Product: Vital Whey - The most delicious whey protein powder from grass-fed cows. Choose from chocolate or vanilla. Shop Now
Would you like to get a very short (five-bullet) e-mail from us every Friday with the five coolest things we’ve found that week?
It might include books, gadgets, products, articles, new hacks/tricks, and — of course — all sorts of weird stuff we dig up.
These “5-Bullet Friday” emails are only available if you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.
Try it out for a week! Unsubscribing is easy, and there’s great stuff coming next Friday. Just submit your email address in the opt-in at the top of the page (or here) and you’re set.