In Nassim Taleb's book Antifragile, he describes Antifragile as "beyond resilience or robustness. The resilient resists shocks and stays the same; the antifragile gets better."
We want to help YOU become Antifragile fit -- by getting fit and becoming unbreakable.
To get you started, we want to introduce you to a critical Antifragile tool that will transform your body...
Not only does the kettlebell look really freakin cool (and maybe a little intimidating), it's all you need to get a great full-body strength workout. If you have just one kettlebell in the corner of your room/office, you basically have a gym. I have two in my office, one in my living room and several in my garage -- leaving me with no excuses to get a short workout in (more on this in a later post).
Benefits of the kettlebell:
- Improves your form and movement patterns
- Improves core strength
- Improves athleticism - it teaches your body to stabilize itself and produce force despite the chaos of movement
- Builds power through explosive movements, which often lacks in a fitness routine
- Improves grip strength, which is linked to longevity (grip strength is a critical life skill, as you use it all the time for carrying bags, opening doors, lifting boxes, and more)
- Builds stronger cardiovascular endurance and work capacity
- Great for mobility and active stretching
- Improves strength, aerobic capacity and balance more significantly than conventional exercises
- Can pay dividends in your training goals
- It’s easily portable - I take one with me on all car trips.
Yes, all that from a single kettlebell routine!
For proper weight, we recommend men start with 16kilos (~35lbs) and women 8kilos (~18lbs). We carry this one, which is great for starters.
If you're interested in digging into becoming Antifragile fit (and learning how to combine cross-training with sauna for more effective workouts), join the newletter here. You'll learn:
- The three kettlebell exercises to start doing right away (so buy one today -- I promise you, you won't regret it!)
- How to carve out time for self-improvement
- The benefits of sauna and HOW to combine it with your workout (no, you don't just sit in it for 5 minutes after a workout)
- How to stack the deck in your favor to maximize your time
- How to self-quantify so you know what to improve and that you're going in the right direction
- The blueprint for building an unbreakable body & mind
You can also join one or both of our Antifragile.fit facebook pages:
- Antifragile.fit - Get daily Cross-Training and sauna workouts you can do at your local gym
- Antifragile.fit @home - If you have a sauna at home, join this private group to get daily workouts you can do at home with little exercise equipment.
We also have an OURA Ring Activity & Sleep Tracker Giveaway going on...